- Name: Nomadic III Wool Area Rug
- Origin: Southeast Turkey
- Material: Wool, Natural Dye, Madder
- Size(WxL): 3'8" x 4'9" (113x144cm) Area:1,6sqm
- Technique: 100% Handmade, 100% Handwowen with crochet
- Style and Design: Elegant, Bohochic, Rahrah, Geometric
- Thickness: Medium
- Atelier Origins ID: RK2019120106
- Amazon ID: B084WV8J43
Rahrah design is known as “road” in persian and it is made with natural dyes. It shares the rich symbolism representing the nomadic lives. Made with special crochets, hooks and needles, Rahrah rugs have geometric designs, such as diamond, cross, eye and animal motifs. These Soumak, Sumak, Soumakh designs originally came from Turkey, Iran, Kurdish area and Kermanshah.
Maintenace: Clean gently and regularly with vinegar mixed water (equal parts) or professional dry cleaning. %100 wool natural rugs are naturally anti-bacterial and anti-allergic products. In favorable conditions this rug can stand more than 50 years. Product ID: RK010220122019
This product's actual colors and image capture colors may differ depending on display methods and display settings.
Please feel free to contact Atelier Origins Team in such case.